The Nano-Rennes platform is equipped with a set of equipment dedicated to the growth of III-V and / or silicon materials.
It has a strong experience in the growth of materials on InP substrates, as well as the low temperature growth (<200 ° C) of Si-based compounds.
It benefits from a know-how in growth of :
- Materials of the InP technology : InP, InAs, InGaAs, InAlAs, InAsP, In1-xGaxAsyP1-y (1,18µm <l<1,6µm) sur InP(100) et InP(311)B, InGaAlAs, GaAsSb, AlAsSb. BQ InAs sur InP(311)B, Qdash InAs sur InP(100) (1,5µm<l<1,8µm)
- Materials of the GaAs technology : GaAs, AlAs, InGaAs, AlGaAs
- Materials of the GaPtechnology : GaP, AlP, GaAsP, GaAlP
- Materials of the Si technology : Si
►Description of growth equipment
APCVD (atmospheric pressure chemical vapor deposition) : TEMPRESS (IETR-GM)
- Elements : SiH4, O2, N2
- Wafers 2 inches max
- Low temperature growth of SiO2 (<200 °C)
- Primary void (10-3 mbar)
►Examples of achievements